people who are only themselves

I am carrying this man over my shoulder.  He reminds me of Bradley Cooper and Maverick, I lay him down on the bed.  (Back story: I like this man.  He has been very flirtatious with me and he interests me).  As I lay him down his face grimaces and I can see he is in pain.  I ask what's wrong and he says I hurt him here (pointing to his shoulder) when I touched him.  He is very matter of fact and begins to writhe around bones cracking, joints dislocating and relocating.  I realize he has some condition, a very painful condition and it is easy to hurt him.  I think of David and his pain and wounds and history.  I think of me.  I tell the man that I might not be a good fit for him because I grew up with lots of brothers and he may need someone to keep him safe (live in a bubble) and I'm more likely to say, "Stand up and pull your shit together man".  He says, "That is just the kind of person I need.  That is why I like you".  Above us there is an old theater where all these people are gathering- the misfits, the unusuals, the people who are themselves only.

Scene two.  I have honey on my hand and the man and I begin kiss/licking it off the palm of my hands.  He ends licking it off the tip of my ring finger. (very erotic)

Scene three.  I am walking down a long driveway and my shoulder and body hurt (the driveway is reminiscent of the long driveway in our first home.  The one I tried to fly down on many occasions).  Kathleen is behind me, she tells me that the answer is attention...I have been trying to heal myself though all kinds of methods but it is my attention on the pain that maintains the pain.  Change focus and it is gone.

Scene four.  Mom and I watch a crazy woman dressed in her pajamas and holding a pillow jump from the upper story of a building.  Other crazy people look out of windows at the scene in horror.  I stand with mom a short distance away and say, "That's not gonna work" and when she jumps I just shake my head and we laugh.  It seems funny to jump from a window in your pajamas, holding a pillow, with the hope of flying.

Scene five.  Wind is in labor.  She has called to me.  I am walking to her wearing coral and turquoise and denim.  I reach her.  She is seated on the floor against a brick wall with her kids around.  She is touching her third eye and motions me close.  She says, this is your spirit child.  She presses her third eye to mine and I reach to hold her belly.  The moment I do her belly hardens and the baby is born in one movement.  I catch the child and hold it up.  It is a small human-like hippo and I rub its limbs warming them as it assumes a slightly more human shape.  I instruct the girls to tend to their mama who seems to be having a hard time with the speed of labor or maybe she is having a hard time breathing.

Scene six.  I am walking up this long field.  A game is being played.  People are dressed up and avoiding this central figure, the fireman- overweight and in a chariot of sorts, his pants unzipped so his small penis is exposed.  I walk up the sidelines.  He is on the other side of the fence puffing up and demanding to be looked at.  I keep walking.  A friend of his nudges him to zip his zipper.  He doesn't care.  I walk to the far end where there is a small house.  In it there is a very cool young woman with mod hair and unique style and expression.  All of her innovation and uniqueness is covered in saranwrap.  I begin to take it off of her.  She is concerned that the people out there (pretending to be unusual in some game but really totally bereft of originality) will ostracize her.  I hold her hand and together we walk out.  People do come to try and make us fit in but soon misfits from all over the place gather to us and we walk on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

polarity