traveling in spaciousness

I am in a space ship.  I have been traveling for a long time.  There are three of us on the journey.  The inside of the ship is a bit like a house only the gravity control has gone down and so we are floating.  I go to sleep a bit worried that we may be in this condition for the duration of our lives.  The ship is being piloted by artificial intelligence I guess.  I'm aware that no human is captaining but I totally trust the navigation process.  I awaken and pull the curtains back to see that I am approaching the surface of a planet just before dawn.  It's beautiful.  We are arriving above a shallow ocean.  I see large satellite towers with white disks angled toward the sky.  Amidst the ocean waves there are beautiful creatures diving in and out of the surf.  At first they look to be whales, but as I approach I realize that they are fully sentient beings temporarily adapted to water movement.  They are about the same height as me, playfully diving in and out of the waves, racing us to shore.  Now I am running along the surface of the water alongside them.  I arrive at the shore and immediately find myself in a small welcoming shop of sorts with three open business fronts all facing a small, central welcoming area.  Immediately I realize that the storefronts and the beings in them adapt to fit the need and expectation of each visitor.  This is seamlessly done and if multiple people view the same scene it will have a different appearance based on their individual wants.  I seem to notice the subtle fluctuations and can see the generosity of self reflection in the whole. When I enter, the scene changes to two welcoming women.  It seems like they are simultaneously holistic medical professionals, wisdom teachers and nurturing women all rolled into one.  As I step in I am surprised by how willingly these beings have welcomed us into their planet, without the resistance that humans would have to an arrival of this sort.  And then I realize that they have no resistance because there is no personal identity to uphold.  They are all a conscious part of a benevolent whole.  This allows them to respond and adapt to the expectations/wants of anyone present.  In this way the intelligence of the whole immediately experiences the intentions of the new arrival... aka. a fully informed and harmonious system consciously adapting to and expressing as the expectations/wants of subject/observer. While my intentions were somewhat self oriented... health and wisdom (as evidenced by the shifting scene that appeared before me)... there was clearly no intention to harm.
It was beautiful.  With twist and turns involving journeys and dream sequences in this new world.  I seemed to be reminded to enjoy the path itself without simply heading toward any destination.  There was beauty implicit in everything...everything was simply saying yes to my expectations and wants.  Nothing more.  Everything was alive with so much generosity and care.
I woke feeling so deeply cherished and loved...so much a part of something greater.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

polarity