I am with a lot of friends, family and acquaintances in a large house (Aunt Bertie is there too), there is access to underground tunnels here too. I remember this from another dream and everyone else seems to remember also, that there are horrible creatures that live in the underground who occasionally come up to the surface. I remember the military battling them, with tanks and warfare and the creatures were hardly phased by all their violence. There seems to be a consensus that these creatures are aliens of some kind that feed on human flesh. Everyone is utterly horrified by this. I suggest that a heavy consciousness like thiers is not so dissimilar from our own, which blindly kills and murders dolphins. I explain that dolphins are just as conscious and intelligent as we are, more , because they consistently respond with joy and playfulness, regardless of our tendency to kill them. We respond with fear. Then one of the creatures emerges from the underworld, he is very large a...
Comments