1. A series of images, ideas, emotions, and sensations occurring in the mind during certain stages of sleep.
2. A daydream; a reverie.
3. A state of abstraction; a trance.
4. To conceive of; imagine.
5. A condition or achievement that is longed for; an aspiration.
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Snippet I am traveling underwater looking up at the surface of a great river. I am watching geese from below, watching them swim. I can see beyond to the sky and geese in flight.
My teacher is seated at a round table in a kitchen that seems enclosed but really extends into the world beyond where there are trees and also a small dirt path Winding to the left with a young girl walking on it. I am on the phone with my mom. I seem to be so preoccupied with a very superficial conversation that I am ignoring my teacher's presence. I am almost "acting" the part of a conversation, laughing loudly and appearing very interested in the nonsense I am talking about. When I hang up the phone I apologize for not noticing that she was waiting for me. The apology is too profuse, almost put on and overdone. My teacher says nothing but begins opening a white bag in which are small objects wrapped in white tissue. I am so preoccupied with my apology (which even to me sounds disingenuous) that I never see any of these gifts unwrapped. My teacher doesn't leave. She sits at the table. She isn't impatient nor irritated but I think ...
I am with Cody we are in a house, talking. I tell him that I can't be just friends and that I don't want him to keep showing up in my dreams/ house and messing with my emotions. I look up and we kiss, passionately and I sink into loving him. I feel such a deep peace. Then things shift and Cody becomes more possessive and I find that I want him in my life forever but I still need lots of room to breathe and be free. The dream shifts and there is still Cody but he is speaking to me with Dan's voice...the voice of someone who will love me no matter what and who gets me. He is speaking to me at a very deep level of my consciousness. (It was powerful but I wasn't able to recall much of it upon waking.) Next, he says. "Now it is time to listen". Cody's face fades away and I wake up.
I am driving in my jeep and I realize that I am dreaming. I think to myself, "Well lets just see what happens". I start driving through villages, over buildings, everywhere. I find myself in a large room beneath the sea, Chopra is there and he says he wants to show my something. The sea room is beautiful. The ceiling has orbs of luminescent plankton surrounding kelp, which creates a light-balloon effect. Chopra takes me to a wall of coral and there are lots of little plankton fairies dragging away treasures. One plankton hops up and sticks its tiny head in my ear. It begins speaking in a high melodious talk, but I don't remember what she says. I decide to swim and begin arcing through the water with a feeling of pure freedom, then I break thru the waves and am soaring through the sky, dipping in and out of clouds...FLYING.
Comments